Hello Dear Friends,
Today I'll be sharing Mixed Media Card tutorial.
So Lets start:
1. I had taken this base from the packaging box size 6"x6"
2. Then tear some paper
3. After tearing, take some scrap pattern paper and paste it on the base and apply white gesso
4. After applying white gesso, dry it with heat gun and then apply acrylic colour.
5. Make a hole on the top left side and bottom right side and tied with twine.
6. And then embellish your card.
I hope you all must have enjoyed the tutorial and
I would like to hear your lovely comments.
Have A Nice Day!!!